Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feelin' good

Today I completed my first workout of Week 5 for my Couch to 5 K training. It feels so good to accomplish something - even though I'm not quite half way.

I find it very helpful to have a manageable goal to work towards.

I won't lie, I did almost die on my first workout of week 4. I made it through by the skin of my runners and at the end I laid down on the treadmill and just tried to catch some air.

Wally and I also have returned to our clean eating lifestyle. This also feels good. great actually.

Now I just want to get back to my strength training. However I know my mind would get overwhelmed and decide that my body can't handle both. It's such a mental thing I think. I really want to reach my 5 K goal.

In March, or after our trip to Thailand in March, I plan to sign up to do yoga for beginners once a week. I am so excited! I even got a yoga mat for my birthday!

Last fall I did something called a 'PATH', well someone did it for me. It maps out all of your dreams and goals, things you want to achieve or experience.

Many of mine related to my body. I wanted to become a runner - I am on my way. I wanted to try yoga for at least 3 months - it's in the works. I also wanted to become a certified personal trainer - that is a definite possibility. I am actually on a waiting list to do a personal coaching lean eating certification. IT happens in March (the registration) but only 200 are accepted so I'll have to wait and see. I believe it is a very rare and sound course that I could truly develop a good business with.

We'll see what happens.

Well, gotta go catch up my other blog! Toodles!

No comments: